Please complete this form and click submit to order as many books as you wish ‘at cost.’ Please only place an order if:
- You are a BNIA member for the “current” year. (if you are not a member, please use the Amazon link provided under Cottage Book page)
- You can can pick up your order from (and pay in cash with exact change) one of the following BNIA board members:
- Mary Perdue (GB1880) in Nares Inlet (email@example.com)
- Kathleen Kidd (A588-1) in Nares Inlet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sara Carter (A700-1) on Hangdog Channel in Bayfield Inlet (email@example.com)
- John Lavis (D30-10) on the Alexander Passage in Bayfield Inlet (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The cost of each book will vary slightly from order to order depending on the Canada/U.S. exchange rate on the printing costs, the shipping costs, and custom duties. The BNIA’s first order, which was for book contributors, worked out to a cost of $19 per book.
Orders will be placed as demand requires and BNIA members will be notified of the final cost per book a few days before pick-up, although it will likely remain about $19.